I watched the email flying by on Thursday/Friday and have not responded
given some current performance with the email server. It was averaging
about 10 minutes to download one of the emails and I wasn't even going
to attemp a send.
1. COMM Boards - Good going on V4.0 artwork. Let's get into what
is going with the IR receive before the meeting. Also, has anybody
tried the ethernet connections between the PC versions of the boards?
We need to get to the bottom of the pull-up and termination issues for
boards before the Monday meeting and get the documentation updated.
I will put in some effort on Monday night and try to get 3 more COMM V4.0
boards up and running. I am proposing  ceiling node configuration
is currently ceiling]  bot configuration and  supervisor
Let's set the 2 ceiling nodes up in 400 for testing/integration.
2. H-BRIDGE - Good finds on the problems. Let's strap the FETs and
with the motors as well as a bench config for controller integration. We
probably will not get the boards through the shop until Tuesday.
2A. SENSOR - Board appears about ready to go. Can we begin testing on
3. OS - Brooks - good going. We need to have a briefing for NAV and
for how their stuff needs to interact. [global variables, timers, etc.].
4. POWER - Boards look good at this point. Have we fired [maybe wrong
choice of words] them up?
5. SUPV/CCTRL/NAV - From what I have gathered, message formats are in
place. Given that the OS is stable, could we begin integration this week?
WIRED/WIRELESS can you support them?
6. GUM - As indicated above, I will stuff 3 more COMM boards and then
go back to focusing on the physical platform. I will also begin hanging
out with OS/SUPV/CCTRL/NAV this week.
7. DOC - We should begin the document for the end of the semester. Let's
take about half of the Wednesday session to lay out the final document
and determine what shape our current project binders are in.
8. PARTS - We need to get a handle on our parts. I am insisting that we
take time on MONDAY to organize our parts in the drawers. We also need
to determine what parts are defective and trash them.